**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my counter for Variant 6 Daredevil boss

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After the DD buff of miss ability counter, I don't think I will be able to use ghost (whom I used for my initial completion) so who else could I use for him from my roster? I don't like to use morningstar but won't mind her if she is the last option. I think many people will say Sentinel which I guess is the best option from my roster but also would love to know if there is anyone else whom I am missing.
My villain roster
My roster :

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost should still work alright even though he can’t miss, any bleed immune villain will work though
  • PicoBpPicoBp Posts: 35
    edited April 2021
    Apoc on 4 charges. Works really well against him. Just wait out (or obtain on the path) bleed immunity without stacking too many on yourself.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Morningstar.

At least that's who I'm ranking up since they've nerfed Ghost's effectiveness in that fight.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's a very simple fight with sentinel. I used him as well.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I am curious to know how mole man would perform against DD. Karatemike had used pre buff mole man to take him down, I think thate post buff should also be able to do it
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Very easy with Sentinel. I used an R4 and got a solo every fight. Mole Man should work.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ghost and White Mags is what I used, It works extremely well. Just parry heavy sp2
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ghost works if you just parry instead of letting him hit your phase. She would probably do it the fastest, but Sentinel will work most accurately. I just intercepted and baited SP1 so I didn't parry. Took me 200 hits with an unawakened 3/45
  • white mags and any bleed immune villain works...
    Or any villain horsewoman/man.
    I use King groot/MS on my main.
    On my alt i used horsewoman StormX.