**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Am I logging in better with the update? Yes. Is a bunch of the game not loading all the way? Yes. This is just two examples. Essentially, pictures for most everything are not loading and you just get to stare at some swirly whites instead. And things are just loading relatively slowly. I tried to look at my profile and the game completely froze so I had to restart. At least I can login now, but it's difficult to trust the stability enough to do anything worthwhile. Playing on a Note 10, updated MCoC to 30.2.1.

edited April 2021
    Quick update just 15 minutes later. This is what I get to stare at anytime I attempt to start a quest. Even if you can login, the game is completely unplayable right now.

• LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    this update resolved totally for me !!! thank you :)
  • DARK_SIDER_121DARK_SIDER_121 Posts: 4
    After the update I am unable to log in the game it,s annoying I have waited till 15 minutes but no response to game still loading but in rare case only I able to log in .
    Because of this nonsense I have uninstalled or re installed the game 3 time fix this bug as soon as possible.
  • KT_EmpireKT_Empire Posts: 23
    Does anyone have a update on login issue i have to restart my phone every time and it is getting annoying
    edited April 2021

Quick update just 15 minutes later. This is what I get to stare at anytime I attempt to start a quest. Even if you can login, the game is completely unplayable right now.

Can confirm now that this also effects event quests. Arena now also causes the came to freeze/perpetually load, but it was working last night. Things are gradually getting worse. The only thing I am able to access in the game is AW. But at least that login issue was solved!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They released a hotfix through your respective app store. Download and see if there's an improvement
    edited April 2021
    One final update then I will leave everyone alone. IF I can login, IF, then I can access absolutely nothing in the game. I can get to the fight menu, but if I try to enter anything then it just loads forever or freezes. Literally everything. In 2 years of playing, this is the most impressive thing I have ever seen.
  • Tanoman1Tanoman1 Posts: 13
    Unistall and install. Enter as new user. When end intro, login with tour credential
  • I have no issues logging in, but seem to have run into the persistent charge bug again with this hotfix.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Am I logging in better with the update? Yes. Is a bunch of the game not loading all the way? Yes. This is just two examples. Essentially, pictures for most everything are not loading and you just get to stare at some swirly whites instead. And things are just loading relatively slowly. I tried to look at my profile and the game completely froze so I had to restart. At least I can login now, but it's difficult to trust the stability enough to do anything worthwhile. Playing on a Note 10, updated MCoC to 30.2.1.

We're sorry that you're still experiencing issues here. Could you please try deleting and reinstalling to see if this will improve? It would also be best to do this on a stable and strong Wi-Fi connection. Please give this a go and we hope this resolves it!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    In the middle of an incursions match, screen froze. I restarted the game but after 15 minutes and 5x trying to reconnect still no progress.. I kind of feel bad for the other guy now (but also for myself.)

(Been solved after waiting some more)
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    @Kababoom i had something new happen this time when i reinstalled.
  • So I've done all that has been asked by Kabam yet I'm still experiencing issues. Logging in is a hit or miss. Some ingame pictures just buffer. I get into MEQ and get to fight once then just stops loading and freezes up. I looked in my apps and checked what version(pic attached) I have and it's the new one but game still has so many issues. Please fix this asap.

So I've done all that has been asked by Kabam yet I'm still experiencing issues. Logging in is a hit or miss. Some ingame pictures just buffer. I get into MEQ and get to fight once then just stops loading and freezes up. I looked in my apps and checked what version(pic attached) I have and it's the new one but game still has so many issues. Please fix this asap.

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues here. Could you please delete and reinstall over a stable and strong Wi-Fi connection and let us know. We hope this helps.
  • I did a force stop. Cleared cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still same issue.
  • KiLLer_KiritoKiLLer_Kirito Posts: 9

Due to this login issue I have now missed a day on my Paid Monthly Unit Deal. This morning I was forced to login from a different device due to this problem to ensure I dont miss anymore days.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
    The game logs in fine on an older device, the Galaxy S7 Edge so this might be an Issue affecting newer model phones?

Please urgently fix this problem, its messing up the way I want to play the game.
    or more precisely, "when" I want to play the game.

Edit: I can't login at all, the game just went in once on my old phone and never again. This is getting really frustrating. Wasting so much energy that could have been used among other things like monthly login rewards and it's not the players fault. Hope there will be some sort of compensation for this ridiculous issue which should have been sorted out within the first two days of being known.
    yeah players not being able to get into the game at all is kinda insane to still be going on for the better part of a week.
  • DARK_SIDER_121DARK_SIDER_121 Posts: 4
    Yaa me either not able to log in
  • Hi! For me reinstating the app is the solution. But I have to reinstall every time I want to log in? This is not serious guys! Please fix this. Xiomi Mi 10T. Today is April 11 and I'm still having problems with the welcome screen. It's loading forever!
    @DARK_SIDER_121
    @Aguares
    We note that you are not on the latest version of our app. Please update your app to version 30.2.1 and let us know if you're still experiencing the same issues.
  • I am having the persistent charge bug again with this hotfix patch. I just cannot get the persistent charges on my champs. No issues logging in though. Phone : Oneplus 8t.
    Well it's officially been a week and I'm still unable to get in. What's going on?

Well it's officially been a week and I'm still unable to get in. What's going on?

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues. We see that you're on the most current version, but could we please get you to do a delete and reinstall? Could you also please let us know if you're connecting over Wi-Fi or mobile data?
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues. We see that you're on the most current version, but could we please get you to do a delete and reinstall? Could you also please let us know if you're connecting over Wi-Fi or mobile data?
    i uninstalled it & re-downloaded it on wifi still the same.
    edited April 2021
    It tells me it needs to download an additional 14mb but it ever does. Sometimes I also get an error message about unable to download.
    At this rate I'll lose my sigil for this week. I might have gotten it last week before the update. Is there some patch update coming? I keep trying everyday but nothing has changed.
    so it'll let me in as a new player but trying to sign in w/ google doesn't work at all. trying to sign in with kabam doesn't work either since it thinks my password isn't long enough. every time i try to log in it tells me my password must be at least 7 characters long but it's nearly double that.
    Is somebody going to give an update? AQ starts up tomorrow and I still can't get on.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra could somebody please say something? AQ is supposed to return today and my login issues still aren't resolved. It's been nearly two weeks now.