**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI blocks / Parry my special attack's

I played on Samsung S8 + Oppo A72 Android 10 and I never had problems, but for some reason I changed my phone with my brother's phone, Huawei p smart Z. Kirin 710F 4 gb ram / 64 gb / Android 10. The phone is like new, he almost never used it.

So, my problem with my new phone " Huawei p smart Z / Android 10 " AI blocks and parry my special attack's when i doing a full 5 hit combo Medium light light light Medium + Special Attack even with Medium light light light + special attacks combos.

Everywhere, in the arena / in different quest's / in a duel and even on map 7 and i lose my champions beacause the AI punishes me.
Unable to play difficult quest due to this problem, too risky... i doing only SP 3 for this reason.

My phone screen resolution is FHD+ 2340 x 1080 ( 423 DPI ).

Please just don't write that I am perfomorming my special attacks too late with a delay.
I have been playing for 5 years and this is not the first time I have been performing special attacks, I know what I am doing and what i need to do, this is not the first time I play.

A few exemples here ( gif's ):

Comments

• Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Any information / confirmation ? i reinstalled the game but still the same problem
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    In arena it happens often as the ai acts differently. In normal quests it is not supposed to happen. Contact the support team.