**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam should not penalise player for force quit by the game due to server issue

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Since the latest update, I start experiencing connection issue periodically with long loading time as well as your famous wifi signal. Sometimes this happens during arena grinding and the game just force quit after prolonged loading, and then my fight (which have not even started) was treated as defeat. I have that experience few times already in the past 2 days.

Kabam should have identified what's the cause for such force quit, whether the quit is initiated by the player or by the game itself. It is unfair to put all the blame on player and treat the fight as defeat.

As usual, my network environment is quite stable and all the apps works well except for the MCOC app.

Comments

• TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    This is the real quality of life fix that is needed, fix all the dropped inputs and crashes. Then I will properly appreciate the good things they have brought into the game.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The connection issue is really annoying especially if you grind arena. After few times of crashes and treat me defeat, I have no mood to proceed. I seldom lose one sub-match in arena and it is supposed to be pretty straight forward grind. Kabam really need to take their own responsibility and not shift all the blame of crashes to player.
  • KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    It is because players will always restart a fight. But this has to be removed!
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    I can't recall how many fights I have lost due this bug. Stupid bug if you ask me.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Now people are not able to login in the game
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Unfortunately it's impossible for the game to differentiate between a force close as a result of a server error and a manual force close by the player because of poor play. If they were to take this measurement out of place the game wouldn't be fun as there would be no stakes since if you die you can just force close the game and redo the fight without any penalty constantly.