**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4.6 Grandmaster fight

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I did all 6.3 and 6.4 up untill 6.4.6 and now i need some advice, on what should be the easiest path or node for the first time completion. Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Go to the path with Angela and Groot I think it's called Tenacity.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I took the Tenacity path, all cosmic defenders. I have a ton of mystics, and Doom is good option for the GM.

Watch videos on the GM fight to understand what will be happening. There's zero ways to practice for this fight, other than watching people who recorded the fight.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m taking the Tenacity path, and the only hard defender for me is the Aarkus
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Storm PX is great for the Tenacity path as well as Mystics, as aforementioned. I used Doom and BWCV along with Storm Pyramid X. For me Grandmaster took practice and understanding what was going on (videos for sure so you don't go in blind). I exited and redid the path a few times just to get a feel for him before I felt confident.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I took the tenacity one w Angela, although I had a bad time killing her (too muh regen).

Also for me personally GM sp1 was a big problem to dex, so if you don't feel confident, try the Rage Lifecycle one
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    He doesnt have that much attack, by what it looks like, but a 200% attack on sp1, might do a good damage on block. I will take Doom, Colossus, BWCV, Dr. Voodoo, and other mystic for that cosmic path