**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Serious buff suggestions

Ok. I've been around this game for ages.
There came a time champs were nerfed. Players adapted.
Now, we got into the era of buffing champs. We got excited for the part where we play with them not where they will be a problem in story quest for new or inexperienced players. Fine.
There are several champions that have been buffed or changed. Even a year old or few months old champ got buffed. But I don't know if there's a platform, where we vote for champs to be buffed. If there's lemme know.
If there's not, then please KABAM what about old old champs in this game like war machine, Drax, groot, Joe fixit, og black panther, moon knight etc? Don't they deserve a level up? Not everyone gets lucky with these A champs, players use everyday.
I mean if they won't be upgraded before any other 2 year or 1 year old champ, please delete them from the game and refund the resources.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    Actually War Machine and Moon K'night' (Uncle Joke intended) got their 'synergy buffs'
    1. Tigra for War Machine
    2. Well many champions are there for Moon K'night'.
    3. The actual who should get his update is a serious noodle and meme¹⁰⁰ Champion.
    Dr. Doom.