**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it possible to 100% abyss with a 4* Ægon?

This guy says it is.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    As long as you are willing to spend more units, it’s surely possible.
    Nothing else prevents it, except item use.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes it is and ik it's wrong to blatantly accuse people but that guy is sus.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    He could be the "C"-eater word :/
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yea report through Kabam support. I'm not saying that guy did it but there are many people on global who "mod" and flex to others.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    by cheating yes, just look at that guys pool
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

It's possible to 100% the Abyss with a 3* Groot. Just gotta have enough units.

(Save yourself and don't do it)

If we're going there, I don't think it's possible with a 3* Groot. No one has that much money
    Well, I mean...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah you can tell this dude used a mod, but its possible with 4*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus this guy did it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely possible
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    I am in that guy's global. He is absolutely a cheater of some kind. Sometimes we ask him questions about Abyss. His answers are always the most outlandish nonsense. One time we asked him who he used for Masacre. He said he did it with Apocalypse in 1 revive. Just block and ignore him, Kabam will ban him eventually.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    It's possible even with a 2* Aegon. The problem is the lower the health pool & attack, the more longer & expensive it becomes. A 100% 4* Aegon run I estimate at 50k units. Maybe even more.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

It's possible to 100% the Abyss with a 3* Groot. Just gotta have enough units.

(Save yourself and don't do it)

not really, try groot vs hood, poison would kill him in 1 tick before you deal 1 hit. I guess u could entercept at start of fight, but not reliable.
  • bonesmarleybonesmarley Posts: 5
    edited April 2021
    Regarding that first post..

That was chinese new yrs. I ignored him, he wanted me to do his cav run cause he couldn't get passed ultron i think it was. And now all of a sudden he's cav. Did abyss and finished exploring it in a couple days.. smh. Just thought I'd leave this here