EQ 2.1 Warning!

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,191 ★★★★

Guys be careful when doing EQ 2.1

If you take either of the green paths (havok / CW) you will have to redo that path to 100%. Take the path directly down as you spawn, and that'll do that path.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,129 ★★★★★
    Yeah. They both have 2 portals and one of those options they both share. Portal B I believe. So one side needs to be run twice while the other once.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,191 ★★★★
    Dont need to run either of them, there's 3 portals on that one path. The one directly below as you spawn leads into there. That's the one I left to last, and when I realised. Hence I had 98% completion and had to rerun costing another energy refill
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,238 Guardian
    Is that only on CAV difficulty of quest, or also lower difficulties of Monthly EQ 2.1 as well ?
    Not sure, I'm still working my way through cav - hopefully someone lower can comment
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★

Not sure, I'm still working my way through cav - hopefully someone lower can comment

In the lower map, I see each portal connecting to only one exit. So, 5 portals and 5 exits.
    @Pulyaman so the inner two (Havok & CW) only have 1 teleport route opposed to two in the lower map?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    edited April 8

@Pulyaman so the inner two (Havok & CW) only have 1 teleport route opposed to two in the lower map?

I did not understand that. Let me get a screenshot.
    Edit: In the normal difficulty, Havok portal goes to colossus, Civil Warrior goes to Sunspot. Only one path to both. these portals.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,090 ★★★★
    EQ Act 2.1 at UC level

Okay good to know, it's just cavs they're trying to mess with 😅
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 34
    Well, that explywhy I got “0%” explored, I guess. Brilliant
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,778 ★★★★
    I just can't understand what we are supposed to do to not make the mistake?

I just can't understand what we are supposed to do to not make the mistake?

Basically, I you take Havok / CW, then use the portal to teleport to the two inside paths - you will have to redo that path again if you want 100%.

Instead, go down, and that portal will take you to that same path, so you only have to do the path once.
    If you look at how UC is laid out, that is how you want to effectively run cavalier, if you take the two paths which I highlighted, you're wasting energy.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 127

@Kabam Miike any chance of removing Portal 8 as it is completely pointless???
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,238 Guardian
    edited April 9
    Reference thread (if new people about to ask or post about same problem didn’t see this because it fell off first page)

*has a very good and relevant Title to it.