**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki buff is it possible?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
You think we will see any Loki buff considering his show is coming out? I always liked him. I’m not very optimistic about it considering :

Wanda Vision= Sigil Switch and Vision not buffed.

Falcon and WS: No buffed.

We know overhaul is BP, but Loki could classify as a moderate update.

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yeah I am hoping the same.
    He needs a decent buff to stand along with top mystics
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Loki has a ability to steal buff which was before the invention of passive buffs , this whole thing is bit underwhelming.

Now a days more and more passive buffs are coming into play, this make his core ability outdated.

He needs some kind of change to his mechanics I don't see it happening next month..

Exactly, he really just needs a slightly longer duration on his curse and some cold snap and he is good to go.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    He most likely will be buffed eventually, but as to when, your guess is as good as mine. There haven’t really been any tie-ins to the Disney+ shows so far, so I wouldn’t really get my hopes up, but I could be wrong. I can see why they wouldn’t do tie-ins though, because with the large number of shows and movies (which they always do tie-ins for) coming up then the majority of new monthly content would be tie-ins, with very little original or comic-based content.