**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Centurion Duel Target Yet?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Obviously no one is gonna have him yet, but is there one of those Kabam Created Champion Accounts that you can search up for Practice Duels?
Or did they stop making those?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Just a side note, if they did make one, they'd have to name the account "SilverCenturion" with no Space because the Name is so damn long... 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    That system is quite broken now tbh.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I just checked. Couldn't find one.

Yeah I couldn't find one for Mangog/Odin when I checked out of curiosity...
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

There are lots missing. Diablo, immortal hulk or abomination, pyscho-man, pretty much anyone in the last couple of months and some odd ones that have been around awhile now.

Don't understand why they don't add a duel option under the character information and call it a day. Would be way easier to maintain and update who/how basic duels are started.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    The only way you can try for now is in the EQ. Just rush through master or uncollected and then use some weaker champs (to test the boss) combined with a lane clearer (to rush to the boss).

There are lots missing. Diablo, immortal hulk or abomination, pyscho-man, pretty much anyone in the last couple of months and some odd ones that have been around awhile now.

Don't understand why they don't add a duel option under the character information and call it a day. Would be way easier to maintain and update who/how basic duels are started.
    Strange some Older Ones are missing, I could see them just forgetting Newer Champions but there must be a greater issue if some preexisting Duel Accounts were removed.
    Also I 100% Agree they should just add a Duel Option under the Champion Info Pages...