**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For that 20%t5cc I had to sacrifice

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
It may seem childish and silly or maybe brainless move but t5cc is more important for me now. I am cav at 6.3.1.
Solo objective reward of t5cc needs completion of event not every fights. Means had to defeat boss 25 times. After seeing RNG and reward potential I have decided to go on ONLY BOSS KILL SPREE. It means picking up boss counter (2 champs essentially) maybe 1 champ (if there is something good and if my champ can do it without dying cuz I want to save Revives for act 6 completion soon). In my opinion I can ignore shards and AG's for while but slowly accumulating t5cc when I reach GM.
Am I the only one who thinks in that way
Any fella going to do this same

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I'm cav on 6.3.1 and did 6 fights and decided to skip the 7th while being able to. You're going to miss out on everything except t5cc your way
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

It's 10% though

I thought it is 20%
    Crcrcrc said:

I'm cav on 6.3.1 and did 6 fights and decided to skip the 7th while being able to. You're going to miss out on everything except t5cc your way

Whom you are bringing for Medusa
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Not exactly the same. But I will only pick up rewards that I find worth the risk of a revive. And the last 2 days this meant 4 path kills and the boss. Which will give me both the t5cc and the milestones. If you have rank 5 champs the fights are decently simple.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I didn’t know it was 20% t5cc
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I'm gonna try nf soon. I'm really bad at the boss fight though lol
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Couldn't get your point...

There is no conflict between defeating all the champs along the path and taking down the final boss....on top of that you can receive more rewards by doing so~
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lucky you. I dont have him neither SS . Hope my HM works well without dex mastery

Couldn't get your point...

There is no conflict between defeating all the champs along the path and taking down the final boss....on top of that you can receive more rewards by doing so~

I feel that some fights Will be difficult since we can take only 3 champs. And if the reward on path isn't good I will not risk my champs for that . Instead will kill boss. Since I am saving revives for act 6 and t5cc is most concern I can skip the paty rewards as they are RNG based which can screw me or make me rich. Who knows😁😁😁
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    For the 6.3.1 Medusa, if you have magneto you can use him also. He has a synergy that inflicts heal block every time the defender is knocked down. So, buffet will not be a problem. You can sire Sp3 with 35 prowess and get some good damage done.
    Pulyaman said:

For the 6.3.1 Medusa, if you have magneto you can use him also. He has a synergy that inflicts heal block every time the defender is knocked down. So, buffet will not be a problem. You can sire Sp3 with 35 prowess and get some good damage done.

Don't have mags either. My bleeders are blade r3, venom r5 and HM r2
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I didn’t even think of that @op

I’ve been doing all fights and find them easy. Still a pain. I didn’t care about AG over a year ago. I most certainly don’t care about them now.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Nick fury is a good choice. But be careful when you enter your second life since buffet will eat up the fury. Also, if you get ko, your fury from lmd will always get nullified by buffer as soon as fight starts which gimps his damage. I had to restart the fight once because I died and could not out damage the buffet with nick after he lost his fury. Better take a second counter to Medusa.

Pulyaman said:

Blade can work well, but you need to rank him up. I have not used hit monkey at all, but I thought his damage mainly came from critical hits?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I'm at 6.3.1 I have a torch at r2 and I'm not worrying about r3 him. I Don't think you really need a r3
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Fights are not difficult, but rewards are just bad so far for me. 500 5* shards was the best I saw, and I don't really care about 5*. As for milestones - you still get ag for 20 quest completion for ag and the only valuable thing you lose in recourses is 1/4 of t5b. But those are easy to get now. I might also end up skipping most of the fights, as those give almost nothing, and you still have to read those nodes, wich takes too much time
    Pulyaman said:

No idea why this was disagreed. I did a path using magneto and it worked very well.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t really think you’re in a position where only T5cc is a smart choice but you do you.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Blade can work well, but you need to rank him up. I have not used hit monkey at all, but I thought his damage mainly came from critical hits?
    Pulled mags this morning so I will try with him
    Aleor said:

Fights are not difficult, but rewards are just bad so far for me. 500 5* shards was the best I saw, and I don't really care about 5*. As for milestones - you still get ag for 20 quest completion for ag and the only valuable thing you lose in recourses is 1/4 of t5b. But those are easy to get now. I might also end up skipping most of the fights, as those give almost nothing, and you still have to read those nodes, wich takes too much time

Yah that were the exact thoughts which finally let me to do this boss kill only method

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Don't forget to take a heal block synergy champ. Otherwise, you will simply heal him from all the prowess buffs.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

It may seem childish and silly or maybe brainless move but t5cc is more important for me now. I am cav at 6.3.1.
    Solo objective reward of t5cc needs completion of event not every fights. Means had to defeat boss 25 times. After seeing RNG and reward potential I have decided to go on ONLY BOSS KILL SPREE. It means picking up boss counter (2 champs essentially) maybe 1 champ (if there is something good and if my champ can do it without dying cuz I want to save Revives for act 6 completion soon). In my opinion I can ignore shards and AG's for while but slowly accumulating t5cc when I reach GM.

This is exactly what I will be doing this month,as well. The only meaningful thing we will be missing is a featured 5* (no big deal, for me) and 11,500 T5BC shards (the only worthy resource). We will still be getting the 5* AG and the 6 2% T5CC.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Don't forget to take a heal block synergy champ. Otherwise, you will simply heal him from all the prowess buffs.
    Yup I will definitely remember that

This is exactly what I will be doing this month,as well. The only meaningful thing we will be missing is a featured 5* (no big deal, for me) and 11,500 T5BC shards (the only worthy resource). We will still be getting the 5* AG and the 6 2% T5CC.
    Exactly. At this point T5cc matters most for players like us. T5bc is easily available and featured is not big issue. Working towards r3 6 star early on is good move
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    With the glory store the way it is, the t5b would probably need to be a whole t5b for most cav+ to care. The grind is just too real this time. That said, yay for not caring.

That said, I plan to 100% the side quest.

At the end of the month after I hoard.

Very like will be done all in one go.

Because I'm an idiot.

I hate myself.

Help.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    EinfachSo said:

_Sham_ said:

It's 10% though

It‘s 20%. 5 x 2%, 1 x 10%

✌🏻

You know this is pretty awesome. I didn’t even see or recognize this as being correct. I looked twice this morning after reading this and still missed that there is 20% total in the side quest. Really cool and thanks for pointing it out.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There's also the 10% selector from exploring the monthly eq.