**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rankup not really needed champ or buy t4cc crystals?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a flood of cosmic and tech t4cc since I opened a lot of t4cc crystals to get Mystic t4cc to R3 Dragonman.

Now I don't know what to do, I don't really need these cosmic champs ranked up, is there any of them worth ranking ?

Most t4cc expiring in 20+ days but I have more at bottom expiring in less then week.

It pains me to waste t2a on 5*, especially that I was trying to only rankup 6 stars but I have no cosmic 6* worth ranking up or I should just buy t4cc crystals?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Cull, Silver Surfer, Vision, VtD, Red Goblin are all good options.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    You have 24 days. Wait and see what comes up, and at the end either trade them in or rank someone. But if you get someone awesome between now and 24 days from now, youll be glad to have them.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Easily proxima, high damage output when you complete her missions which isnt that bad, and AAR by 100% while shes blocking, which can bypass many annoying nodes like macochism,and she has true accuracy
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Assuming you don't have Medusa, aarkus has armor shatter for robots which is always helpful. If not him, I'd say VTD.