**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic cav nullify suggestions

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Hi all, these are my mystics and I'm kind of stumped on who to use for this cav, particularly as it is the last level. I can do one pass through, but looking for suggestions on best choice to 100% it.

I run suicides and reluctant to take them off, but say if you think that's the best option for a particular champ.

I could just use all my non mystic champs but there are a few roadblocks that may prove challenging if I tried that.. I'm genuinely thinking 4* bwcv or 3/45 5* Hood may be best. This is my mystic roster after 69 dual class 5*s and still no doom, symbiote or Claire. Why oh why can't mephisto nullify!!

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Also have Thor jf, man thing, maw, diablo, juggs, mordo (most duped multiple times) all at rank 1 or 2 as 5*s
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    BWCV works great even as a 4* but the fights will be long. Also longshot works pretty good too. You can use magik spam sp1, Mojo sp1 for nullify.
    Yeah, so probs means turning off suicides. Getting magik to sp3 seems to work on a few too. But given suicides, if 4* Claire is the best, then I may even give this month a miss.

5* or 6* Bwcv, doom and symbiote must feel like cheating for this node
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Voodoo would work well I imagine
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Voodoo is a great option.
    Monsterstar (TM @One_Man_Army ) facerolled through the arc overload path and monstered jabari for my first run...

So going to work out a plan for each path to get her to 5 souls and meph, magik/4* bwcv plus filler (mags, Omega, Medusa etc) on the ones I don't feel confident on her with or won't work with suicides. Looking at you KM, arkus, annihilus and warlock.

If that doesn't work, suicides go off and then it should be straightforward.

And keep opening dual crystals...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    use magik, spam sp2 power lock til they have a decent amount of fury, then drop a sp3.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    BWCV with 10 prowess's can heal up to full from like 30% health. Shes sooooo good for it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Magik is pretty great
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Magik is brilliant. Limbo protects her from Power Sting - does it not catch Recoil? Never used suicides, so I don't know..

Dr V is great, but you probably don't want to spam SP1 with him, that's the issue.

At 3/45 you've got Hood; whose Stagger/Hex makes him pretty decent for Buff Control, and I'm sure you pulled Kingpin recently, didn't you? Nice synergy partner. I took Hood to 4/55 to partner Kingpin/Ghost, and he's actually pretty fun to play, with solid damage in the Cav EQ.

Or alternately, if Longshot is Awakened (to get his best Nullify ability) then he's supposed to be really good.
    edited April 2021
    Thanks @Magrailothos , yes indeed, I have kingpin at 4/55 and will rank 5 him and hood is great with both him and ghost, one I learn to play her!!

Magik does work and recoil is covered partly by limbo; only partly as the poison reduces the recovery from even limbo by 30% it what ever it is.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Interesting to know how Recoil interacts with Magik. I'm still learning Ghost, too. She's hard!

I've been surprised how fun Hood is to play with - I have him and Sym Sup both Awakened at 4/55, and Hood is a lot more fun; partly cause you don't need to learn a while new playstyle. I've found him very good in Cav EQ. I suspect that Clare would be good, too. I'm finding old 4* champs surprisingly useful in Cav EQ. Hulk and Ghulk both clear multiple opponents; despite being 6PI Vs 30PI.

Hood has the advantage (for you) that he doesn't need to throw Specials to Stagger buffs; plus his SP3 is fairly respectable.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Magik is brilliant. Limbo protects her from Power Sting - does it not catch Recoil? Never used suicides, so I don't know..

Dr V is great, but you probably don't want to spam SP1 with him, that's the issue.

At 3/45 you've got Hood; whose Stagger/Hex makes him pretty decent for Buff Control, and I'm sure you pulled Kingpin recently, didn't you? Nice synergy partner. I took Hood to 4/55 to partner Kingpin/Ghost, and he's actually pretty fun to play, with solid damage in the Cav EQ.

Or alternately, if Longshot is Awakened (to get his best Nullify ability) then he's supposed to be really good.

Trust me, you'd want longshot to be unawakened in this kinda scenario. I really wish I could take back his dupe, cuz the cons outweigh the benefits by a fair amount.