**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Doom really very negatively affected by 5/5 Mystic dispersion?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
I'm keen to do 5/5 mystic dispersion to make my sorceror supreme and symbiote supreme better but am concerned by some people saying it makes Doom worse. Is this true? Or does it just take a bit of changes to the normal combo to work fine?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It just requires more focus on your power and can slightly ruin the rotation. Although I haven't personally used 5/5 with Doom, it seems to be easy to work around unless they have a ridiculous amount of buffs
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I find it annoying against buffed up champs, his rotation messes up with more points in MD.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    wish the crappy 5th tier of mystic dispersion didnt cost so much loyalty. I'd love to just try it for a bit and then decide...

Because I feel like the benefit to sorceror supreme and sym supreme will be big
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It requires you to pay a lot more attention to your doom cycle, but it has benefits as well, I run 5/5 md for war and doom is my most used attacker, and generally it helps more than it hurts
  • ive been running md5 for years... helps doom a lot. never found it too much power to handle.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5/5 MD would be more difficult to handle with doom. It still can work.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I do 3/5 just fine, the risk of overshooting is not worth it. Doom is about you controlling the opponent, not the other way around.
  • 5/5 MD would be more difficult to handle with doom. It still can work.

It works, you get to your cycle faster. Just takes getting used to. md5 in general takes some getting used to, but totally worth it.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Thanks for all the input. I think I'll try it since my loyalty isn't doing anything sitting there anywya