**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Falcons lock on bugged?

MelkanMelkan Posts: 83 β˜…
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I faced Red Hulk with Falcon and as i understand it Falcons lock on ability should prevent RHs heat charges from stacking but it didnt.. he went all the way up to 10 heats without any problem!! What did i miss?

Comments

• MelkanMelkan Posts: 83 β˜…
    Lol wrong picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    wrong picture
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't think that was red hulk
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wouldn’t he still gain charges from his Sp1? Imma falcon noob, but doesn’t he reduce DAA not OAA?
    But he gained heats even when not using sp1.. he gained when he lost health... whats the purpose with his lock on if he cant prevent it?
    This image says he prevents heats during lock on

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "i wish red hulk didnt gain heat charges while i fight him just cant handle it" - said no one ever
    I faced him in quest and after that i just did a duel and it didnt work either... RH is ofcourse easy regardless but i want to know why it doesnt work
    edited April 2021
    @Batman_SinsOfAFather Look at this photos instead from the video, he gained 1 charge without any specials during lock on

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That image is bugged; there are nuances it does not account for. For red hulk if the heat threshold is crossed by falcons bleed instead of Falcons hits then heat will be gained.

But yes Falcon’s lock on ability is bugged as it bypasses AAR immunity of numerous abilities.
    Look at these photos

So its the bleed from my sp1 that gives RH heats?
    So thats nog prevented during lock on?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    In light of that disagree let me prove my point about falcon bypassing AAR immunities. Duel a Thor ragnarok and his lock on will stop Thor’s boon of the gods power gain activation at 20 hits. Keep it up and I’ll just make a thread to showcase it all.

In light of that disagree let me prove my point about falcon bypassing AAR immunities. Duel a Thor ragnarok and his lock on will stop Thor’s boon of the gods power gain activation at 20 hits. Keep it up and I’ll just make a thread to showcase it all.

Exacly, i tried against thor ragnarok it worked, i tried against immortal hulk and i prevented his regen but rulk no im not preventing his heats.. its bugged !!