**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well This is Ironic

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Well, I opened some 6* crystals today. I’m not mad, but I’m also not very happy with my pulls. Who did I pull, you ask? Everyone’s favorite TV soldier-buddy duo:
How did I get these crystals, you ask?
Well...
I BEAT THE FREAKING GRANDMASTER!!!
Rewards weren’t amazing, here’s the rest.

Took Iron Man and Juggs because they might get buffed and I wouldn’t really use any of the other options. 7.1 doesn’t seem that bad, already have 7.1.1 done item less

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Nice.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    My 6* OG iron man feels your pain
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Well, I opened some 6* crystals today. I’m not mad, but I’m also not very happy with my pulls. Who did I pull, you ask? Everyone’s favorite TV soldier-buddy duo:
    Well...

Took Iron Man and Juggs because they might get buffed and I wouldn’t really use any of the other options. 7.1 doesn’t seem that bad, already have 7.1.1 done item less
    I think you should have gone for Psylocke and Ronin. They look like tune up candidates.
    I doubt Kabam will do anything crazy with Iron man considering the plethora of iron men in the game. Juggernaut on the other hand might see a Kingpin level buff
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Well...

I think you should have gone for Psylocke and Ronin. They look like tune up candidates.
    I doubt Kabam will do anything crazy with Iron man considering the plethora of iron men in the game. Juggernaut on the other hand might see a Kingpin level buff
    Ronin doesnt need it, and iron man and juggs are in higher demand for buffs, plus they are new so if they ever get a tune up, still has them anyway
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Well...

ironically i got another 5* and duped psylocke
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Well...

Psylocke is actually pretty freaking great as a Horseman... Horsewoman?
    Though a Numbers Tune Up on her Base couldn't hurt.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Well...

ironically i got another 5* and duped psylocke
    Lucky... She alone is tempting me to focus on Mutant/Skill 5 Star Crystals after I get Venom, yeah yeah she's not the Best Champion Ever but she's fun as hell and imo still has the best Looking Sp3.
    (Though with the Apocalypse Synergy you can reach a point easier where you can spam several Sp2s Back To Back To Back)
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    geez .. two for two. excellent
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Well...

Ronin is not a tuneup candidate 😡
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. He's nice alright but how many people would use him anyway in Act 6 and beyond or even Act 5 when they have better options? If I pull him, I'll rank him for fun because I love his animations but I wouldn't take him into any difficult quest.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Congra..err..tz?

Actually agree with your choices. Ronin is the poster child for a 'balanced' champ. Most effective, but: No niche utility. No top tier damage. A playstyle that becomes a liability at higher levels. Now that I look at it, it's like they modeled Jubes after him, lol.

In any case, Falcon is pretty great even unduped. My 6* isn't the champ I wanted, but is often the champ I needed.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I have a r2 6* WS , he really isnt bad ,, just pair him with killmonger