**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The changing title of new black panther...

sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
For few months, I didn't test black panther (civil war) champion then yesterday I tested him and his fighting skills and buffs are best but there is one to change, that is his title name or change civil war name to infinity war or marvel's now, because civil war is ended and that time period also gone as past but now, he is worthy to changing his title name

And I got very glimpse on him

The titles are:

Infinity war
Marvel's now
Wakandan king
T'challa or
The new one

These titles are some suitable and some are not but the choice is yours

Civil war time is over and changing title name civil war to other unique name, it matches well and perfectly..

By
@sudeep9680
Signing off
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe when they buff him, they might change his name like with Magneto but as Crcrcrc said above, it's based on the Civil War movie.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    they ought to name the MCU champions (MCU) and done with it. Daredevil HK's had 3 names and they should've just named him (MCU) in the first place.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    What they'll likely do is call him Black Panther and the other one Black Panther (classic), like they did with Captain Marvel
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

they ought to name the MCU champions (MCU) and done with it. Daredevil HK's had 3 names and they should've just named him (MCU) in the first place.

Actually, this would be a nice solution for a lot of champs. Good call.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Daredevil and other Netflix are not part of the mcu.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Daredevil (Netflix)
    Daredevil (H.K)
    What's the third one?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Daredevil (Netflix)
    Daredevil (H.K)
    What's the third one?
    He was just Daredevil while the other one is Daredevil (Classic)
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    I prefer civil war, black panther mcu sounds boring
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

But it came out during civil war, and it's based off the civil war design

But the civil war time is gone, so want to be change
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

It's still based on that design tho...?
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Crcrcrc said:

It's still based on that design tho...?
    But means, new black panther
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    While we could very well get a new name for Black Panther (Civil War) when he eventually gets buffed, I personally don’t think there’s a need to change his name. This version of the suit was only present in Civil War, and I believe the first few minutes of Black Panther. After that, he ended up with a brand new suit. So, seeing as how Civil War was the movie where this version of Black Panther was featured, there’s no need to change his name. Besides, there are other champs that are also named like this such as Thor (Ragnarok), CapIW, and IMIW that were named after the movie their design debuted in, so I don’t see any harm in leaving BPCW’s name the same.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

While we could very well get a new name for Black Panther (Civil War) when he eventually gets buffed, I personally don’t think there’s a need to change his name. This version of the suit was only present in Civil War, and I believe the first few minutes of Black Panther. After that, he ended up with a brand new suit. So, seeing as how Civil War was the movie where this version of Black Panther was featured, there’s no need to change his name. Besides, there are other champs that are also named like this such as Thor (Ragnarok), CapIW, and IMIW that were named after the movie their design debuted in, so I don’t see any harm in leaving BPCW’s name the same.

Ok, then means yours everybody expectation is new black panther, I am right?
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Ok, then means yours everybody expectation is new black panther, I am right?
    I don’t really expect them to make a brand new Black Panther. I just don’t see the need to change his name as Civil War was the movie that suit debuted in, and it barely featured in any other movies. Eventually, yes, we may see a new Black Panther somewhere down the line, whether it be T’Challa, Shuri, or someone else, but in any case I just don’t see any particular need to change the name.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Let we suggest everybody on new black panther, shuri, okoye and baron zemo in character wishlist thread 3.0
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Daredevil (Netflix)
    Daredevil (H.K)
    What's the third one?
    He was just Daredevil while the other one is Daredevil (Classic)
    In order he was: Daredevil (Netflix), then Daredevil and then Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen). The other one was Daredevil and then/is Daredevil (Classic).