**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[EQ Spoilers]... Who's he?

UniversalGamingUniversalGaming Posts: 723 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

At the end of this months eq this cutscene reveals that the new villian might be the Chrono Serpent. Anyone has any idea who's he?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You will find out next month :)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Probably a Kabam Original Character who'll be the final boss of an act. I have always like the story of the battlerealm and this is quite interesting. Better than Gwenpool stealing the iso-sphere.

Gwenpool stealing the iso-sphere is AMAZING.
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Um....there's a cutscene at the end of the monthly event?
    How long has this been going on? 🤣 When I finished it just goes to the select box for replay/open crystals and the lousy unit deal pops up. I feel like I have missed a lot of closure in the story lines each month.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

How long has this been going on? 🤣 When I finished it just goes to the select box for replay/open crystals and the lousy unit deal pops up. I feel like I have missed a lot of closure in the story lines each month.

There usually isn't, and I have a theory that this month's cutscene is only shown to players that have beaten 6.4.6, because it directly relates to that cutscene
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

There usually isn't, and I have a theory that this month's cutscene is only shown to players that have beaten 6.4.6, because it directly relates to that cutscene
    I got it. On 6.2
  • Options
    This cutscene didn’t come on for me on my Uncollected run, I had to complete Cavalier difficulty for the Cutscene to show up