**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.1 Medusa boss vs Mags???

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
Got red mags yesterday. Since I don't have good bleeders right now.i just wanted to ask did any tried mags against her. His prowess are nullified due to buffet??? Any tips will be appreciated. I have HM too. Should I remove Dex for boss fight?
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I tried with a r5, from what I remember he couldn't do the fight, because building the prowess to get the bleeds up healed her way more than the damage they do.

Still worth the r5 for sure though.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Got red mags yesterday. Since I don't have good bleeders right now.i just wanted to ask did any tried mags against her. His prowess are nullified due to buffet??? Any tips will be appreciated. I have HM too. Should I remove Dex for boss fight?
    Thank you

No, use the sabertooth synergy. Buffet will still nullify the prowess, but she cannot heal and you can still do decent damage from Sp3.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Thank you

No, use the sabertooth synergy. Buffet will still nullify the prowess, but she cannot heal and you can still do decent damage from Sp3.
    Oh that will be very long fight as his buffs are source of bleeds
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

You need to plan the fight. Just keep at parry heavy till you reach Sp3. Then start doubling the prowess when buffet is on cool down. When buffet is about to comeback, fire Sp3. If you take AA on your team, the bleeds last longer. It's all about doing what you can wotg what you have.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

Actually yeah that should work. Honestly if its your only option then just go for it.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

You need to plan the fight. Just keep at parry heavy till you reach Sp3. Then start doubling the prowess when buffet is on cool down. When buffet is about to comeback, fire Sp3. If you take AA on your team, the bleeds last longer. It's all about doing what you can wotg what you have.
    If he had AA on his team, he'd be better off USING him instead.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

That was embarrassing. Ya, that is actually a good idea. I did not think about AA at all for the fight since Medusa is poison immune. Good call.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

If he has AA, AA can do it much easily.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Magneto won't work well, since the bleeds won't get the damage boost, unless you had a bleed prior to that
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Thank you

That was embarrassing. Ya, that is actually a good idea. I did not think about AA at all for the fight since Medusa is poison immune. Good call.
    I used AA on my first run through a long time ago. Easy solo, no despair, no deep wounds (can't remember if I had suicides or not). And it was the prenerf version, so it's even easier now since they've adjusted the nodes and attack value.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Sounds fun
  • Options

Magneto won't work well, since the bleeds won't get the damage boost, unless you had a bleed prior to that

He is slower than the ideal options. But, he does work well enough. OP does not have many options for the fight.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advices guys. HM and Mags pulled it off. Yes mags with St works. Just fights gets very long.