**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LF 80mil AQ focused super chill alliance

Just want to join an alliance that can quite easily hit that 80 mil milestone. I’m not bothered about AW, but I’ll join now and again if you want.
My MCOC name is also Jaz2412 if you want to see my profile.

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Sent invite. We get 120mil+ easily by doing 4-4-4. We aren’t trying to be the best , zero plans to do map 5

Most of us hate wars. 1BGwar
  • Sly_DogSly_Dog Posts: 10
    I added you in game. War is optional for us and we hit over 80 mil weekly easily in AQ. Usually run map 5 when full
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Sent invite. We get 120mil+ easily by doing 4-4-4. We aren’t trying to be the best , zero plans to do map 5

Have you got any spaces available? Could you let me know your alliance name? Cheers
  • Jaz2412Jaz2412 Posts: 2

Have you got any spaces available? Could you let me know your alliance name? Cheers
    (TVSW) The Avengers
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Hey mate we’ll have u we run 3bg aq optional aw very chill ally most use line look us up at turnz or look me up in game