**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.2 act 6

N0_UN0_U Posts: 240
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Here is my roster, any tips would help

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Captain sparkles should be able to blitz down ultron. Warlock will be really helpful for you in act 6
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I suggest you just keep playing the game and getting and levelin champs to R5.

Like the guy above stated are good options

Dont worry about act 6 right now.
    Your only level 52
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Biohazard is on the sentinel, use Warlock.
    Hit Monkey is good for Ultron, use parry med-light-med then parry again to turn on the evade counter. CMM can burst him down too.
    Don't worry about dexing because as soon as you get to 10 on the combo meter the spite will trigger coz of the global.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Red hulk can also take ultron. Parry his sp1 it will feed your heat charges and you won’t trigger spite.

Bwcv is a good option as laid out above.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Magneto destroys act 6 he carried me through act 6.1 t rank3. Since you dont hsvr him warlovk and maybe hulkbuster
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    N0_U said:

Your only level 52

Atleast he should get Cavalier ASAP
    yea I'm trying to get cav before july 4th
    You should be able to easily. You have Warlock, CMM and Claire for Crossbones and most characters in that roster should be good enough for the other bosses. Just keep focuses, grind those revives and potions and you should be good to go.
    Good Luck!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Your only level 52

i beat 6.2 when i was like level 49 or something
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    N0_U said:

Im on 6.1.5 any tips?

what boss is it?
    Easy with warlock or Claire. Warlock is best just get him in the corner, bait and punish his sp1, don’t bother throwing your sp1 as you want virus charges on him. Occasionally you will reach sp2 or sp3 as you powerdrain him and gain another bar before he throws his special. Use those when you get them. He’s aggressive so when he’s cornered you can reliably backdraft him if you’re comfortable with it. Do this when you are not going to bring him above one bar of power with your combo. You want to get into that rotation of using his specials as your openings as parry is unreliable.
    He already beat this boss guys!
    You want to help him drop some tips in his 6.1.3
    Hammer.
    Almost there sorry I doubted you.
    He just said he’s at xbones. That’s what I was advising on.