**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Masteries need to be fixed

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
So I’m sure everyone is knows about this but I’ve noticed in the mastery that the points you buy you get cheated out of. For example: strength and greater strength your points don’t get added right. When you buy Strength it starts at 6 added to your attack then it supposed to increase your attack by 9. But it only increases it by. The difference between them is 3. They basically take what you paid for and make pay for a higher one which I think is a double whammy of a silver tongue. We earned each level and every point in our mastery we should get every point or they should change they wording. Especially with the more expensive mastery that a lot actually pay money for like suicides and anyone that requires a carbon core. I hope everyone gets what I’m trying to say and will jump on board with this because it totally unfair to us summoners we are basically getting screwed for our hard work and money. This needs to be addressed and fixed.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    You are mistaken about Masteries. It is NOT supposed to add 9 on top of the 6. Or 12 on top of the 9, on top of the 6.

It just shows what the TOTAL amount would be for having that Level of Mastery.

Secondly, don’t bother with anything other than just 1 point in both of the Strength's, as well as both of the Defensive “Vitalities”.

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Where would you put your points? I have 57
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    And another thing... they need to word it better cause I sure I’m not the only one because they they increase the base attack of all your champions by 6,9,12,15, and so on. My attack did not go up 9 points after6 it went up 3 points. I paid for the 6 with gold in which I should be able to keep it. Along with any other points I buy especially the one each level cost almost 800 units. Like dispair- we loose all the recourse we’ve invested when we pay to move to the next level. It’s high way robbery and you’re a sucker if you think it’s ok or you’re apart of they scam.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    here's my mastery set up (I'm cavalier for reference)
    https://auntm.ai/masteries?a=EWJEwqAPKAIiw4PCksKAQAxdAAwAAA==
    only use that if you have good bleed champions or a good mystic or two if not try something like this
    https://auntm.ai/masteries?a=EXJFwqAPCAIiw4PCksKAQAxdAAAAAA==
    if you want to run suicides try this
    https://auntm.ai/masteries?a=EVJEwqAPSMOyIsODwpLCgMOADB0AAAAA
    if you want suicides and extra bleed add extra points to the bleeds
    if you decide to run partial suicides run only the bleed there are more champions immune and resistant to it as well as the poison counters the regen from willpower.

WILLPOWER is NECESSARY for SUICIDES