compensation

Jimbob1Jimbob1 Member Posts: 2 โ˜…
When are we supposed to be getting our compensation form the odin thing no news what so ever about it. At this point I thing we won't be getting it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Miike said at the latest this week. They have to wait for everyone that bought the deals to update to the current version of the game or the new crystals wi crash their games.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,381 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Miike said at the latest this week. They have to wait for everyone that bought the deals to update to the current version of the game or the new crystals wi crash their games.

Kabam being considerate here. Other companies might say, "That's too bad for them. Maybe they should stay current. Let's push what we promised and if a few people have their games crash, they crash. You don't update, you get what you get."
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Kabam being considerate here. Other companies might say, "That's too bad for them. Maybe they should stay current. Let's push what we promised and if a few people have their games crash, they crash. You don't update, you get what you get."
    Yeah, I mean they did say at the latest we'd get the replacement ones when the next ones were released which is this Thursday.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

This seems like something super easy to work around.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,220 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    As much as Iโ€™m looking forward to the crystals I want to know what is going to happen regarding aq more.
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I click on posts titled compensation just so i can see what people are whining about now lol
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Member Posts: 123 โ˜…
    To be fair to the original poster they said it would be today at the latest. People who play this guy and spend money on it have updated their games days ago.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Dwayne55 said:

To be fair to the original poster they said it would be today at the latest. People who play this guy and spend money on it have updated their games days ago.

Miike said early this week, not monday. Could be tomorrow as well. Maybe wednesday, stretching the definition of early
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Member Posts: 123 โ˜…
    Raichu626 said:

Dwayne55 said:

Miike said early this week, not monday. Could be tomorrow as well. Maybe wednesday, stretching the definition of early
    True I guess it depends on everyone's definition of "early" lol. They should know the week starts on Sunday though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    How are no AQ compensation? I believe that far more important at this time. The missing glory could really hinder my account.