**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

changes to Cutscene gallery

Right now, cutscenes are limited; not just in their placement, but availability.
Theyre squirreled away under options with no real fanfare, and several that shed more background to the game are "forever lost" once that month passes -- heck, I've found cutscenes for events I DID finish are gone, regardless.

So, suggestion time:
1) motion comics/cutscenes that are unavailable from past removed events/quests have an alternate means of unlock, either via completeing main storyacts up to a specific point, or alternative, readily available means. Possibly back issues?
2) cutscenes are moved out of options, accessible from profile instead, to remind people they actually remember and appreciate them

Note: if, for some reason, my game is an anomaly that is somehow showing things wrong/deleting things, lemme know. Always a possibility.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I have them all compiled except for this month if you want them
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Dk3OjbOXuBLbbnGloJP79XgYKjdD_EJPUstqOlq1io/edit
  • Options
    dragarothdragaroth Posts: 12
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh I mean absolutely, if you got them in a handy archive! But free-er access for everyone would still always be a plus
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    dragaroth said:

Crcrcrc said:

Oh I mean absolutely, if you got them in a handy archive! But free-er access for everyone would still always be a plus
    Okay, edited to include the link. It’s a bit blurry in some spots
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

dragaroth said:

Crcrcrc said:

Okay, edited to include the link. It’s a bit blurry in some spots
    Hey, somethings better than nothin!
  • Options
    AH! ADENDUM
    3) potentially allow the cutscenes to be shown or displayed in *canonical* order, versus order of release.

I would add this to the original post, but 15 minutes of edit time was up, so oh well.