**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

John Walker will be a wonderful addition to the contest

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm waiting here calmly anticipating the disagree spam on my post πŸ₯€
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Could be pretty cool to see his animations with the shield and a gun together
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They haven't even added agatha harkness from wandavision.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Could be pretty cool to see his animations with the shield and a gun together

IkrπŸ˜‚ could be dope

Spoilers for Falcon and Winter soldier

This will be his Sp3
    I actually want to see this in game🀑
    -sixate- said:

I just want Bucky to beat his a$$.

I as well anticipate that ass kicking,πŸ™‚
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I believe they had to alter MCU because of chadwin.. RIP.. Bucky is called White Wolfe now so he may go take over Wakanda.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I believe they had to alter MCU because of chadwin.. RIP.. Bucky is called White Wolfe now so he may go take over Wakanda.

Wolf not equal to cat. Wakanda =cat. So wakanda not equal to wolf.
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88 β˜…
    Nobody’s gonna see it being karli but just watch :)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Spoilers for Falcon and Winter soldier

This will be his Sp3
    Yes. Please.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why would they add a Texas Ranger?
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…

No, they referenced Bucky as the White Wolf in the MCU before Chadwick passed away. (I believe in the Black Panther after-credits scene)
    They wouldn't have Bucky take-over Wakanda, wouldn't make any sense. It would make more sense for Shuri to take on the BP mantle.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luke9523 said:

No, they referenced Bucky as the White Wolf in the MCU before Chadwick passed away. (I believe in the Black Panther after-credits scene)
    They wouldn't have Bucky take-over Wakanda, wouldn't make any sense. It would make more sense for Shuri to take on the BP mantle.
    no matter who "takes over" Wakanda in the MCU, i really hope namor shows up in BP2
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Luke9523 said:

no matter who "takes over" Wakanda in the MCU, i really hope namor shows up in BP2
    ^^^^ This

Luke9523 said:

Yeah I think they referenced him in one of the previous movies
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Luke9523 said:

I think it was Iron Man 2? There was a map on screen of the world near the end of the film when Tony was getting told that he was rejected for the avenger initiative, but iron man was accepted- I think there was a marker on the map showing incidents and it was over Atlantis- or where the marvel comics Atlantis is
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Falcon I believe still has a mystery Teammate and it’s one slot so maybe just maybe will they add A character from Falcon and Winter Soldier and hopefully Wanda as well
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Luke9523 said:

I think it was Iron Man 2? There was a map on screen of the world near the end of the film when Tony was getting told that he was rejected for the avenger initiative, but iron man was accepted- I think there was a marker on the map showing incidents and it was over Atlantis- or where the marvel comics Atlantis is
    correct. one of the other markers was Wakanda.