**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And just how am I supposed to do this?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
Not expecting a resolve here, there's nothing that can really be done at this point. It's just annoying, as I like to make sure I always get these crystals as they can occasionally drop something useful like T1A.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    You can do anything you put your mind to.
  • Options
    Next AQ series starts upcoming Sunday, while these Weekly Objectives drop on Monday (correct ?)

So should be able to do these AQ ones in 5 days before the Objectives reset.
  • Options

Next AQ series starts upcoming Sunday, while these Weekly Objectives drop on Monday (correct ?)

So should be able to do these AQ ones in 5 days before the Objectives reset.

Yea, AW should start Sunday evening and objectives drop at some point on Monday. But that doesn't give 5 days, it gives a matter of less than 24 hours, depending when the objectives reset on Monday.
  • Options
    Which is definitely still doable, just annoying.
  • Options
    Should only be a problem for someone who doesn’t actually bother to join in AQ every day, in which case they would have to actually join in on Day-1 😀