Options

Actual issue in side quest (not a rant)

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

So I just went into the side quest on my alt account, and one of the spaces literally didn’t even have a reward..... I figured it was just a visual glitch so I thought I’d complete it and see if it showed up in that little quest storage tab in the top right of the screen, and there was nothing there.

I’ve honestly been pretty cool with the side quest, and I’ve heard a lot of complaints, but nothing about this. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there some part of the quest description that I missed that states that you may receive no rewards at all for one of the spawn points?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,158 ★★★★★
    Path rewards go to inventory right away since you get them whether you complete the quest or not.
  • Options

Path rewards go to inventory right away since you get them whether you complete the quest or not.

When I ran it again, the rewards did show up in the quest storage, then a second later were transferred to my inventory, but the number still changed from 0 to 1, then back to 0 when they left. Fairly sure that didn’t happen in the quest in question when I passed over the spot that was supposed to contain rewards. I’m also pretty sure that the screen did not slow down, nor was there any sort of flash or anything that usually occurs when you obtain some sort of chest/reward.
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

When I ran it again, the rewards did show up in the quest storage, then a second later were transferred to my inventory, but the number still changed from 0 to 1, then back to 0 when they left. Fairly sure that didn’t happen in the quest in question when I passed over the spot that was supposed to contain rewards. I’m also pretty sure that the screen did not slow down, nor was there any sort of flash or anything that usually occurs when you obtain some sort of chest/reward.
    If you quit the quest without killing the boss all places where you got rewards last time WONT refill
  • Options
    Adok said:

If you quit the quest without killing the boss all places where you got rewards last time WONT refill
    Ahh actually this might be it. I don’t think that I ran it earlier in the day, but I guess that makes the most sense. Thanks!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Please read the in game messages. Kabam have vastly improved that over the last couple of months. You have the mail tab, then the update tab. This is not aimed at you OP, just a general observation from watching the threads opening on the forums.