First time exploring cav eq

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
It was actually really fun and I had minimal challenge. I didn’t think I would get over it but I did it with my small roster. Jabrari panther was actually really fun, and after doing my second run, she was done easily itemless and I could even get her to half health with my r1 monke. Overall it was really fun and a tad challenging and I loved it
Didn’t get the t5cc that I wanted but it’s all good.

Comments

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 318 ★★
    Nice! It is a great feeling to beat a new level of content for the first time. What team did you use?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 221 ★★
    I was bored yesterday and did a few runs through each quest and it's def one of the more doable EQs....depending on how this variant is it's def worth the rewards
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 173 ★★
    Congratulations! The first time actually exploring it felt really for me too. I enjoy running through Cav just because I find it fun testing out different champs with the class nodes and finding all sorts of fun counters for fights. It can also be a bit challenging too which makes exploring it all the more satisfying.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Congratulations! The first time actually exploring it felt really for me too. I enjoy running through Cav just because I find it fun testing out different champs with the class nodes and finding all sorts of fun counters for fights. It can also be a bit challenging too which makes exploring it all the more satisfying.

yeah I really liked it and the whole reason why I was able to do it was because the science node was on the first quest so it was easy lmao