**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 2 Class Catalyst Quest Rewards

I feel like the tier 2 class catalyst daily quests don't give out enough catalysts. For someone in my range of summoner level (level 60, rating of 300k+) or higher, it takes me 2-3 weeks to get the 3 tier 2 class catalysts needed to take a 4* champ to rank 2. To me, this isn't consistent with the plethora of tier 3 class catalysts I have (through event milestone rewards and the abundance of tier 3 class shard crystals awarded). When you do the tier 1 class catalyst quests, you can easily get 3 per quest, but so often you only get 1 guaranteed tier 2 class catalyst and it becomes really annoying to have to wait so long to rank up your newly acquired 4* champ to rank 3. I think an adjustment is needed. I think 100% completion should guarantee a full tier 2 class catalyst, the 3* chest should have a higher drop rate for fully formed class catalysts, and the 2* chest gives out more shards. Same for the Sunday quest. That should give out more shards for each class with a 100% completion. This would be my minimum change suggestion. It just seems odd that besides tier 4 catalysts (class or basic) that tier 2 are the rarest catalysts. It's easier to get tier 1 alphas than tier 2 class catalysts!

Comments

• Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    I am experiencing the similar to the same thing dilemma, where the tier 4,5 and 6,class ISO-8 ,end up expiring by the time it take to obtain whole tier 3, catalysts fragments to rank up 4* champs.