**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... about the HTD's external synergies

Tano177Tano177 Posts: 41
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the buff I couldn't help but notice that HTD's kit is so different that some of the external synergies he has are no longer useful and have not been changed. There are specifically two:

*Tigra --> HTD: The chance of gaining stacks of Quack Fu is increased by 100%... this does not work anymore for obvious reasons. The Quack Fu system was from the older kit and now this is his signature ability, which doesn't have anything to do with gaining furies or stacks

*Man-Thing --> HTD: When the opponent has an ISO Loader effect Howard's sp2 gains 50% AA... again this is impossible to work because HTD no longer deals ISO Loader passives with the sp1 (something that should not have been changed imo) and the effects of the sp2 does not need a plus to AA since you gan place as many devuffs as you want with manual MASH (also something that shouldn't have been changed imo, I don't like the new HTD's special attacks).

Anyway I'm writting this here so kabam knows that there are things unfinished with Howard.
See ya...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    The synergies were initially left unchanged, but after the patch update last week the synergies changed for Tigra and Man-Thing.

Not sure if the synergies are working yet though, as I believe I may have read something about them possibly being bugged, not 100% sure.
  • Hey there, as mentioned, all of his synergies that affected parts of his old kit that aren't there anymore should be showing up properly now.
  • Tano177Tano177 Posts: 41

Hey there, as mentioned, all of his synergies that affected parts of his old kit that aren't there anymore should be showing up properly now.

I didn't know... thank you very much!