**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 7 Advice Megathread (Completion/Exploration)

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
Just thought I would start this so that there aren't a million different threads and people can just come to one place to discuss/advise others. Good luck to everyone that is sitting and waiting to Complete/Explore on the first day!

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Let’s hope I can do it. I’ve only done one Variant so far and it’s the easiest one.

Villains or Variant 7
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Archangel destroyed the first path for me. On to the second path.
    3 nerotoxins did 10,000 damage per tik for my unawakened 6*.
  • Options
    AA crazy good for Chapter 1 (easiest lanes are bleed/poison vulnerability), NF and tbh most characters are aight for Chapter 2 (easiest lane is the flare/stun vulnerability/heavy one), Cap Marvel and Quake (for the bosses) are legendary for Chapter 3 (easiest lanes are life transfer and the one on the far left)
  • Options

If I could’ve landed on that Apoc I would’ve died. Not sure who I want to R5 though, and Korg is rubbish
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

AA crazy good for Chapter 1 (easiest lanes are bleed/poison vulnerability), NF and tbh most characters are aight for Chapter 2 (easiest lane is the flare/stun vulnerability/heavy one), Cap Marvel and Quake (for the bosses) are legendary for Chapter 3 (easiest lanes are life transfer and the one on the far left)

Thank you for your advice / recommendations.
    Most ppl just say it's easy without giving any help. Unfortunately no AA 5* or 6* here, lol.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m stuck in chapter 2 because my skill roster is awful 😂 the only use-able champs I have are 5* r3 unawakened falcon and 4* r5 NF
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I should proceed from Mission 3 onward? I finished the first Chapter, and I'm aiming for Completion.
    This is my Skill and Tech roster

This is my Science and Cosmic roster

I've tried using Nick against Quake, but she seems super aggressive and keeps throwing her Heavies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you mean quest 3? And your champs are under leveled.