**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map Node Difficulties

Hi everyone,
Can we please have a button on the side like next to the auto-fight, quit, and boost buttons that removes the opponents face off of the map? Hear me out here, my fingers are pretty big and for some maps you have overlapping "nodes." These nodes are often being covered by the opposing champion's face and it takes me forever to tap the overlapped node.

So, please can we have a way to turn off the champions' face for easier access?

I would like to hear your suggestions/comments

Thank you for your time

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I believe clicking on the button that shows linked nodes does that
  • Tap on any of the OTHER nodes (that are orange or purple outlined, or Boss if no others) on the map, then all profiles except that selected one will be invisible and you can access the green button to travel to next node.

FYI (for everyone, regarding other game issues), the new KabamSupport site seems to have a lot more articles that what seemed to be on the old site.
    They even have one for this issue...

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054683051-Blocked-Map-Node-Issues
  • Thanks for the advice, I always just tap and zoom. Never even considered the boss node method.