**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yes or No?

VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Yes. Hitting into an opponent’s block when the bat is ignited and then triggering SP2 for massive damage is so satisfying.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    If you like playing him and using him frequently, go for it. Most people will tell you to wait. If he's not someone you'll use and are just doing it for TB, don't do it.
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    edited April 2021

If you like playing him and using him frequently, go for it. Most people will tell you to wait. If he's not someone you'll use and are just doing it for TB, don't do it.

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Yes
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Yeah he’s a beast and skill class sucks not really much more to say
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Skill class does not suck: Aegon, Nick Fury, Mole Man, Falcon, Stealthy, Hit Monkey, Elsa, BWDO, Blade, and now Crossbones. Plus, champions like Ronin, Kingpin, Squirrel Girl, Hawkeye, and Gwenpool have all niche uses as well.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He is very underrated and super fun to use
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Vedisuke said:

If you need an r3 for Thronebreaker, then definitely yes.
    If you already are a TB, then I would suggest you to hold and use your skill t5cc on a top tier skill champ like Aegon, NF or at least a champ at Falcon, MoleMan, HitMonkey etc. range.
    Having said that, I have my 5* Masacre at 5/65 and have used a spare skill AG on him also.
    He is very fun to play, does good damage and can be useful in some lanes or fights, but 5/65 a champ is definitely very different from r3 him.
    Hope that helps 🙂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Why not? Fun champ, big damage.

Dr. Zola
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Vedisuke said:

If you need an r3 for Thronebreaker, then definitely yes.
    If you already are a TB, then I would suggest you to hold and use your skill t5cc on a top tier skill champ like Aegon, NF or at least a champ at Falcon, MoleMan, HitMonkey etc. range.
    Having said that, I have my 5* Masacre at 5/65 and have used a spare skill AG on him also.
    He is very fun to play, does good damage and can be useful in some lanes or fights, but 5/65 a champ is definitely very different from r3 him.
    Hope that helps 🙂
    He could not pull them for a long time. Also masacre is an amazing champion, he hits very hard and has some nice synergies, and some decent utility
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I would in a heart beat
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    If you are TB then wait.