**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Civil Warrior

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
Just pulled him as a 6*. I don’t love his play style but I have few decent tech champs. I do have a 5* sig 140 guardian I plan to r5 and a 5* sig 80 Hulkbuster at r3. Would you rank HB or CW to better round out the tech section of the roster? Both seem similar in terms of utility and damage potential but both seem to require high skill to really be worth it. Interested in hearing peoples opinions on which is better.

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster is a top tier champ, CW is a decent champ. 100% rank HB.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i love my Civil Warrior .. his kit now and the easy access to Fury and Armor up is excellent. Although I too would rank HB up over him ... still a 6* CW is not a bad pull now.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Civil Warrior is a Beyond God tier champion, even better that Ghost. He has a balance of utility and damage. He can heal block, and power drain his opponent. He is also immune to nullify and can stack a bunch of furies. Just hit into the opponent and dash back and hold block to convert all those armors to furies.

For those disagreeing, this is a joke. I love Civil Warrior, and he's a great champion, but Hulkbuster is better
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Civil Warrior is a Beyond God tier champion, even better that Ghost. He has a balance of utility and damage. He can heal block, and power drain his opponent. He is also immune to nullify and can stack a bunch of furies. Just hit into the opponent and dash back and hold block to convert all those armors to furies.

For those disagreeing, this is a joke. I love Civil Warrior, and he's a great champion, but Hulkbuster is better
    What do you love about him?
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    HB
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    CW got a good buff but HB is still better. HB definitely