**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you ever feel bad that you made a dumb mistake, just look at this...

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I wasn’t paying attention and clicking to skip the nodes with t4cc like always, and I looked away for a second and looked back and saw this...

Don’t be like me

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If you have another key you can redo it. Depends if you think it’s worth it or not tho
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

If you have another key you can redo it. Depends if you think it’s worth it or not tho

I don’t, and I finished out the quest with 50k gold only
    It’s only 300 shards tbf
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Damn how much t4cc do you have that you can afford to skip it? I have 150 t4cc crystals and still buy 4-5 from glory and never miss any that are available, it’s so hard to get

Tbh I don’t really care enough to spend the time getting it unless it’s a class I need. I’m not in any rush to progress, and I just need science and mystic cats, so I can afford to skip 3 skill drops
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Damn how much t4cc do you have that you can afford to skip it? I have 150 t4cc crystals and still buy 4-5 from glory and never miss any that are available, it’s so hard to get

The amount of t4cc I need for my six star rank ups is insane. I never have enough of the classes I need.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait why would you skip? You’re missing out on a whole featured 5* which is at the very least iso/gold or could have some snazzy pull
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

The amount of t4cc I need for my six star rank ups is insane. I never have enough of the classes I need.
    ya i can't imagine skipping any t4cc content ever, especially if it's just a quick 20 second fight
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Wait why would you skip? You’re missing out on a whole featured 5* which is at the very least iso/gold or could have some snazzy pull

Don’t worry I only need max 4 fights per quest or 5 fights on some and 3 on others
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    For the record, I've only skipped two fights because it was gold and it didn't seem worth my time.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

While exploring 7.1, I quited the map after killing final boss. And I did it not once, but twice.

I remember that thread. Big oof
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Same thing happened to me.
    But it was gold.
    I am really low on gold so it hurts a lot at that time.

No problem, next time you will be extra careful.....