**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Chance to Buy OG Deadpool PLEASE

Been playing this game for 5 years now and I did not buy the Deadpool pack on my main account because I figured he was in the crystals. Lol

Anyway every time he came for sale I either didn’t have the $$ or was not playing the game at the time (last April as an example)

Anyway I’m a huge Deadpool fan and would really appreciate another chance to buy a 1 star, 2 star and 3 star OG Deadpool. I would buy them all. Maybe 🤔 even release a 4 , 5 , and 6 star version?

Then later give Deadpool the much needed upgrade and rework he deserves.

Give him and cable better synergy
Better immunities and major healing boost
Use of his swords and guns
Better use of s@*t talking skills.
Investigative detective 🕵️‍♀️ skills
Better sp1. He has never really used that move in the comics and it reminds me too much of Johnny cage . He needs something more to his fighting style
He needs an sp2 like blade, get rid of trash sp3 and replace is with something worthy of of the greatest marvel assassin, hero , villain , detective, and man of mystery of all time.

While drinking my chimichangas I always think about one of the best Marvel characters is a wet noodle in one of the best marvel games... 😭

He may be a wet noodle, but he is my wet noodle...
Who doesn’t love a little DP 😉 lol

Anywhooo

Now that I can buy him, I would love another opportunity to give you my money 💰 💴 💵 ...
This may be a cheap way to make a little extra $$$ 😉

please... & thank you...