No Rewards In Arena

Hello

I have played red hulk arena and score 1.7m but today when I woke up I was stocked because I have placed in top 2000 but I did not any receive rewards. Here are some proofs

Comments

• WolfrhkWolfrhk Member Posts: 83
    Same here and one of my Alliance mates is waiting as well, sent a ticket to Kabam with these photos

Just got a response from Kabam Support:

Hello Summoner,

Thank you again for providing this information. I reviewed your account for it and I am glad to inform you that we are able to verify your ownership to the account.

For the rank rewards of Refreshed Rampage Arena, I reviewed our resources, and I was able to confirm that we are aware of the reported concern and working to confirm exactly what is happening.

Please keep an eye out for any future announcements in the game and on the forums as updates should be shared there. We would also like to thank you for your continued patience and cooperation with us.

Your understanding on this matter is much appreciated. Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would be happy to help out however possible. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Kristin
    Kabam Support
    Rewards were set to my in inbox within 12 hours of sending the ticket. Either the rewards were slow or they had to correct via support ticket.