Options

Just got a 6* Hit Monkey

BScottBScott Posts: 14
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, I recently pulled a 6* Hit Monkey as the title says however after trying to look some stuff up, not many people talk about him.

Is he worth the rank up investment unawakened?

If so does anyone have any good guides as to how to use him? I know I can look that up myself but want someone who fully knows what their doing and can properly teach you.

Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240684/i-have-embraced-monke#latest

A quick discussion that lets you know about the simple play style. One thing that isn’t included is that when you run suicides (which he is amazing at), it is better to throw two hits and then the third and fourth because you only have 3 guaranteed crits to work with and the AI isn’t always cooperative enough for you to activate the DoT/stun-shrug passive.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    In terms of worth I have mine at r4 as more of a fun rankup but he can deal with evade well and is amazing for suicides, so take that as you will. Guaranteed crits are nice too
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240684/i-have-embraced-monke#latest

A quick discussion that lets you know about the simple play style. One thing that isn’t included is that when you run suicides (which he is amazing at), it is better to throw two hits and then the third and fourth because you only have 3 guaranteed crits to work with and the AI isn’t always cooperative enough for you to activate the DoT/stun-shrug passive.

Thanks man ill take a look at that. I dont have suicides so maybe something worth getting over time
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    I have a 6 star too and he's solid. Even worth R3 I think if you don't have champs like Aegon, stealth Spidey, nick or moleman
  • Options
    ddom said:

I have a 6 star too and he's solid. Even worth R3 I think if you don't have champs like Aegon, stealth Spidey, nick or moleman

I have both Aegon and Moleman 6* too. Both Unawakened
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    BScott said:

ddom said:

I have both Aegon and Moleman 6* too. Both Unawakened
    I don't have Aegon but I do have Moleman.

I'm in a similar spot as you, deciding between Hit Monkey and Moleman to R3. I have to say after playing more with both, I'm going Moleman for his significantly greater utility.
  • Options
    Both are at rank 1 for now but their both worthy for r2 then? So for r3 its just playing around with them and figuring out whos better for me?

Thank You, ill try get as much info as i can. Im 100%ing act 5 now so ill take them both into chapter 2 for exploration, hopefully get some judgement from there.