If vision gets an overhaul

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,162 ★★★
edited April 20 in Suggestions and Requests
Costume-OG comic vision
Size-M
Costume to be more detailed
Mind stone should glow like gem
Immune to bleed poison coldsnap and frostbite. Whenever opponent fails to apply these debuffs, vision regenerates 5% of max health over 2 seconds.
4th light attack has 50 percent chance to place armor break(potency unknown)
Vision gains a mimd stone charge on performing a Second medium attack or every 13 seconds. He can gain maximum of 10 stacks. While stunned, vision suffers -100% ability accuracy. Upon reaching ten stacks, go indestructible for 20 seconds. Effects of mind stone charges:(while indestructible only)
*Gain +503 attack for each stack of mind stone charge
*Gain +107 block proficiency for ach stack of mind stone charge
*Against robots, Gain a non stacking precision buff for 10 seconds increasing critical rate by +700
*Against mutants, gain a non stacking passive cruelty for the rest of the fight gaining +5043 critical damage rating and a fury buff for 10 seconds gaining +800 attack.
Sp 1-Activate ghost's phasing for two seconds. Also steal portion of opponents power similar to doctor doom. Heavy attack should place stagger on opponent and all animations should be changed.
Sp2-Go unstoppable for 7 seconds and get a mind stone charge every two seconds while unstoppable.
Sp3-Removes upto ten buffs from the opponent. Stun the opponent for 12 seconds and gain +70 attack during this special attack for each buff removed.
If you all read it pls comment me for synergies and tell me whether you loved these abilities for vision😊
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,162 ★★★
    Tell me what the awakened ability and synergies should look like
  • Costume-OG comic vision
    Size-M
    Costume to be more detailed
    Mind stone should glow like gem
    Immune to bleed poison coldsnap and frostbite. Whenever opponent fails to apply these debuffs, vision regenerates 5% of max health over 2 seconds.
    4th light attack has 50 percent chance to place armor break(potency unknown)
    Vision gains a mimd stone charge on performing a Second medium attack or every 13 seconds. He can gain maximum of 10 stacks. While stunned, vision suffers -100% ability accuracy. Upon reaching ten stacks, go indestructible for 20 seconds. Effects of mind stone charges:(while indestructible only)
    *Gain +503 attack for each stack of mind stone charge
    *Gain +107 block proficiency for ach stack of mind stone charge
    *Against robots, Gain a non stacking precision buff for 10 seconds increasing critical rate by +700
    *Against mutants, gain a non stacking passive cruelty for the rest of the fight gaining +5043 critical damage rating and a fury buff for 10 seconds gaining +800 attack.
    Sp 1-Activate ghost's phasing for two seconds. Also steal portion of opponents power similar to doctor doom. Heavy attack should place stagger on opponent and all animations should be changed.
    Sp2-Go unstoppable for 7 seconds and get a mind stone charge every two seconds while unstoppable.
    Sp3-Removes upto ten buffs from the opponent. Stun the opponent for 12 seconds and gain +70 attack during this special attack for each buff removed.
    If you all read it pls comment me for synergies and tell me whether you loved these abilities for vision😊

I like this. Something you got to mention was synthesis from his awakened ability. Would it stay the same or should it be a little better?
    As for synergies- I think a good one would a total phase synergy with ghost where he phases dash back or forward for 1.5 sec.
    Avengers synergy- any member of they avengers gives him an unblockable sp1.
    That’s my input. Thanks for posting this.
    Come on kabam!
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 361 ★★
    He probably needs armor up as that’s a tech class defining trait. As it stands, he gets totally destroyed by Havok - a mutant. :( and when he doesn’t get destroyed, he takes forever to do some damage !!