**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury tactical charges not paused

Nick Fury’s abilities read that his tactical charges are pause while he has a fury EFFECT (not just a fury buff). So while in variant 7.2.2 on the counter strike path, I thought Nick Fury’s tactical charges would be paused once I had at least one passive fury from the counterstrike node. However, the charges still fall off even with the fury passive.

https://youtu.be/jBCj2EeVbmY

Comments

• Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105

Fury "EFFECT" only implies fury passives and fury buffs. The icon you're seeing is not an effect by game mechanics.

All you have to do is pause the screen. If it was a fury buff , the description will clearly state it. Same for fury passives. This one is neither

Here’s the in game description of the counterstrike node. “Using the dexterity mastery to dodge an attack grants the attacker a passive fury charge, increasing their attack rating by 5% per charge.” That sure sounds like a fury effect to me. If you want to argue that a “charge” is not an “effect” I would say that the fact that each charge grants an increase in attack means that they function like any other fury effect in the game (not to mention they have the same icon).

Also, the pause screen literally says fury. Maybe you just looked at the thumbnail of my vid in the first post rather than watching it.

• Metallic4Metallic4 Posts: 24
    Had the same problem yesterday in SQ and 3 days ago in Incursion... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra kann u pls tell us if is it a bug or intended?