**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

JUSTICE for MorningStar ?!

Before you guys disagree with me listen, I know morning star is god tier when she get 5 souls like apocalypse gains mutation every fight.
But the thing is -

1. MorningStar takes too long time to ramp up literally too long and her ramp up is boring.

2.she was an ancient holder of gullotine 2099 sword if gullotine 2099 gives extra degen damage on basic hits why not her. She looks much better than guilly99. Gives her ability to degen on basic attacks.

Rest she is amazing but takes too long time to ramp up decrease her ramp her.

If apoc has cable synergy that instantly gives him 4 charges give her also a such synergy with that champ who I would like to take in team

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Pour one out for @TheManMythLegend :(
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    You can actually decrease her ramp up with synergies, though a full 5 fight ramp up is pretty long. I feel like she is accurately rated by the community. She can be great, and there are some people that love her. Some people hate the ramp up, but still recognize her usefulness. She averages out to pretty useful and great if you’re willing to ramp her up.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    She is a great champ, like @Dr_Z01dberg said, bring OG gully and you start off with 2 souls, so only require 3 more fights. I’ve used MS to solo apocalypse war bosses and I dont evade specials. Just sit back and block them because of the 50% perfect block.
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

She is a great champ, like @Dr_Z01dberg said, bring OG gully and you start off with 2 souls, so only require 3 more fights. I’ve used MS to solo apocalypse war bosses and I dont evade specials. Just sit back and block them because of the 50% perfect block.

I know she is god tier but her ramp up is too long and boring.
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    We are not bringing her alone in tough quests

3 fights is not that long to ramp up.
    If you look at aegon, he can take 5+ fights before he gets to 300 hits to activate his fury.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

She already starts being pretty fun with 3 souls, some more with 4 and even better with 5. But 4 is the biggest jump in enjoyability
    https://youtu.be/GOv-swUTmLQ

This is my r2 sig 20 MS doing a solo on apocalypse war boss. She is totally worth ramping up.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Morningstar is a champ that you don’t want but need very similar to void in that regard. Yeah it’s sucks ,yes there are better options for the T5cc, but she gets it done.

I pulled a MS recently from the featured , although I was dissatisfied to see a MS pop up, I know that she needs to be in my roster.

Think about Aegon or similar champs , no one loves ramping them , but you just gotta do it.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Morningstar is a champ that you don’t want but need very similar to void in that regard. Yeah it’s sucks ,yes there are better options for the T5cc, but she gets it done.

I pulled a MS recently from the featured , although I was dissatisfied to see a MS pop up, I know that she needs to be in my roster.

Think about Aegon or similar champs , no one loves ramping them , but you just gotta do it.

Imagine the craziness if Aegon started at 999 combo every fight. It just would be way too op.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I guess I’m the only person on the planet who enjoys watching aegon’s damage increase with every hit lol.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I get it....MS my 2nd 6 star pull and I rarely ever use her. Bringing Gully helps, but then you only have 3 slots as I doubt people REGULARLY want to use a OG Gully....until the ramp up is done she is miss pillow hands and most content has like 7-10 fights max. She can be great, but there are def 25 better, easier options, with no synergy