A new fun series - Would you rather?!?! - Ep.1

Blizzard28Blizzard28 Member Posts: 90
Hey everyone!!
I'm starting this new series from today. This will have one episode EVERYDAY(hopefully), with a general fun question that most of the players would have arrived at some point or the other while playing this game. (Don't worry. There won't be any rank up suggestion or best champion type questions)

This series will hopefully help in having a rough idea of community's opinion, and keep the forums entertaining. So, I request you all to participate in large numbers.

The question will have 2 options mostly and a 'Other' option for those creative minds to speak up.
Ps: Don't forget to drop a comment for any suggestions
Pps: I'll not write this entire thing in further episodes

Here we go.

Episode 1 - ISO expiring in stash
When you have iso expiring in stash and don't have any valuable champion to rank up. Would you rather?

A new fun series - Would you rather?!?! - Ep.1 109 votes

Sell them and get some gold
44%
danielmathSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelbenshbSundance_2099Kamikaze_TurtleFurious_Fighter1LesktheGlut_666Wicket329KerneasDRTORaichu626Colonaut123Aleorspiderbites0196Colinwhitworth69ButtehrsRockypantherxWozzy101 49 votes
Rank up a low tier champ to increase your rating
53%
2nd_slingshotyossSiddhantKwatraJBC89Hammerbro_64CupidBuckyBruhAssumedNameUnidentifiedCreatureGoddessIliasJuggerNotDenzel116RookiiePulyamanSbkruebEtjamaOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8Ycats 58 votes
Other (Comment please)
1%
Timone147phillgreen 2 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    This although I never have any iso let alone any in stash and forget about any of them expiring.
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Member Posts: 90

This although I never have any iso let alone any in stash and forget about any of them expiring.

Yeah.. But some players have the same situation with gold
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I sell ISO all the time. Pretty much always sell basic ISO but lots of expiring class ISO too.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Since I’m always in an ISO Shortage I don’t have extra to sell but even if I did I wouldn’t sell it because I have 15 million gold and iso is what is holding me back
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Future investment
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment please)
    I wont rank trash but I have heaps of them at 1/1 so I use it to level up for the solo objective.

That, or sell it.
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other (Comment please)
    Option 1 if no level up event and option 2 if level up event(though not for rating).

I won’t waste iso just to rank up the champ I won’t use but if it gets me some gold back, revive, units the value equation balances.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Depends on the iso. If it's basic then sell. If it's class then use for ranking lower stars. I have all my 1 star and 2 star maxed. And only 12 3* not maxed. Working on taking all my 4 star to rank 2 next.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Low tiers become high tiers eventually.

If it’s a boatload of t2b iso I would just sell it because it’s the faster option
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    And if I can't sell them, I'll just let them expire, there's no need wasting resources on a champ I Know an never going to use
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Member Posts: 432 ★★
    For arena, and any tiny boost in total rating.
    Cool idea btw
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Arena