**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not sure what content to focus on next

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need some general advice on what to do in the game right now. I took a break from the game for around 5 months and just started playing again this week. I would say I am relatively mid game, as I have a few 5/65 characters, guilly 2099, blade, and cmm. I have accumulated a good amount of 5 star champions, about 40-50 I would say, and have some pretty lucky six star pulls, which include ghost and bwcv. I’m not trying to brag I just wanted to give background as to my champion situation. I am kind of lost right now though, I have finished act five and am just not sure what to pursue. I am trying to explore act 5 but there are a few paths that I am really struggling with, as well as with the variants. Should I just be trying to explore act 5, do variants, or try to do act six? Any advice would be helpful.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You may be able to get through v7, and act 6 isn’t too tough, at least the first chapter.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I would go for act 6.1 and get cavalier. At that point there is a good increase in items etc that you need to build your roster. You will experience that it goes faster when you are cavalier.
    After that, if you have not, maybe RTTL and ROL...
    are you in a decent alliance? Also good if you want faster progression.
    Then, when you have a few more rank 5 or 6* rank2 you should go for exploring act 5 and then completion of act 6.2 = 6.4.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I’ve tried to get through varient 7, and I have completed the first chapter. But I find myself struggling with the second chapter, especially since I can’t use guilly since she isn’t a hero.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Sequence I would prefer-
    Cavalier then may go for act 5 exploration(decent rewards)
    V7 its easy
    Focus on cav EQ initial competition
    Then other variants are roster dependent.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Sparx265 said:

I’ve tried to get through varient 7, and I have completed the first chapter. But I find myself struggling with the second chapter, especially since I can’t use guilly since she isn’t a hero.

I am not a perfect player and I don't have good heroes after chapter 1 but it is doable if you have 400-500 units....... Using brute force.

Go for cavalier first, then build your roster for specific contents
  • Options
    LangpouchLangpouch Posts: 29
    Definitely get cavalier done first.
    Then you can chip away at exploration of Act5 afterwards.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Get cav and unlock cav eq then focus on the newer variants initial completion as the last 3 give r5 gems and lots of 6* shards for just a run through.