**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Take a look at my 6* roster and let me know which champs are r2 worthy.

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Not the best 6* roster but I need you guys feedback on which ones are worth investing to.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    mojo, tigra
  • Options
    GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 84
    stealth spidey, captain marvel nd tigra if ur good with her
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Mojo, Stealthy, Tigra, Aarkus, CMM, Terrax, and maybe DDHK, TM and Wasp (don’t know much about those 3)
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,145 ★★★★★
    top row plus Captain Marvel Movie
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Terrax, mojo, stealthy, taskmaster, wasp, tigra, vision aarkus, and CMM if you have nick fury. Would do terrax when it comes to your cosmics
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Mojo, Stealthy, Tigra, Aarkus, CMM, Terrax, and maybe DDHK, TM and Wasp (don’t know much about those 3)

Wasp yes. The other 2 SUCK
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Mojo, Spidey, Tigra,wasp, Aarkus, CMM, and temper tax are all great choices. They would even be worth a r3 if you wanted to
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I just recently got Terrax as a 6*. Took him to R2 after a bit of testing. Ridiculously fun, some pretty nice utility, and great damage. Definitely try him out

I'm actually considering taking him to R3 over my CGR. Gotta mull it over a bit more
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Mojo, Spidey, Tigra,wasp, Aarkus, CMM, and temper tax are all great choices. They would even be worth a r3 if you wanted to

Terrax*
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,557 ★★★★★
    Personally I’d rank 2, wasp, vision aarkus, stealthy, CMM, and tigra. You’ve actually got a really good 6* roster percentage wise. Some people could make arguments for mojo and taskmaster but I don’t think they’re worth it unless they’re really high sig and you really like them. Some people like terrax too but I don’t really. All of the people I listed that I’d rank 2 are really good and have either really helped me a bunch or I’m searching for them.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Brag post in disguise? 🧐

Everyone except MODOK, SIM, Drax, and maybe Taskmaster
  • Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152

stealth spidey, captain marvel nd tigra if ur good with her

This👆
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30
    Mojo, Tigra, Stealthy, Wasp, Aarkus, Cmm
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Everyone except last 3 and taskmaster.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Taskmaster is good
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

Taskmaster is good
    But IMO, Taskmaster depends on his sig.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,413 ★★★★★
    Tigra needs high skill, cap marvel and stealth spidey are insane, terrax and vision aren't better than spidey and cap marvel but are solid god tiers
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    CMM and Stealthy are the top choices for sure.

Regarding Mystics, Tigra if you have mastered her playstyle, otherwise Mojo, is a good choice. The fact that you have him duped means that you can use him for questing besides than just as a AW defender.

Wasp and Terrax are also pretty good but I wouldn't choose them before the above 4 ones I've mentioned.