**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor 5* is he worth awakening?

Been sat on a mutant AG for months and always ended up with skill champs from dual crystals until just now, have I pulled a dud or is he worth upgrading and awakening?

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    In my opinion his awakened ability needs to be max sig, i have him sig 200 he is a good counter to reflect damage champs / nodes like electro. But as i said the damage reflected in endgame scenarios are so high that below sig 200 you still take too much damage back so if you have to sig stones to take him up i'd say go for it. I don't use him too often other than in those damage back encounters he is pretty awesome there, also has high damage in his damage phase but i don't like his playstyle too much.
  • Options
    Prentex said:

In my opinion his awakened ability needs to be max sig, i have him sig 200 he is a good counter to reflect damage champs / nodes like electro. But as i said the damage reflected in endgame scenarios are so high that below sig 200 you still take too much damage back so if you have to sig stones to take him up i'd say go for it. I don't use him too often other than in those damage back encounters he is pretty awesome there, also has high damage in his damage phase but i don't like his playstyle too much.

Thanks, I’m not even close to endgame content yet, been stuck on 5.1.6 for a while now