**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Subfeature Pool for GrandMaster Hero Crystal

2»

Comments

• NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Sub featured sadly is mostly a scam . I never opened a featured from 12 5* featured and nor me nor any alliance member ever got a subfeatured when opening featured 5 .Only the lamest of the basics at 15k price . Even the new added each month 5* don't have a better chance to drop than the useless 5* .It's either the chances of getting Luke Cage Spider Gwen Khamala IP Hulkbuster or She Hulk are rigged and higher than the featured supposed 25% or there so many bad champs in this game that you get only that
  • OmarOmar Posts: 36
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike can we be more clear on whether or not the featured gc will have not only a chance at five star Morningstar but past featured five star champs as well? I see people asking about this but I’m not sure a clear answer has been provided. So I spend a hundred bucks for 10 feat gc...does that mean that I might have a chance at a five star Stark spidey, doc ock, king groot, mephisto, and/or Morningstar?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Omar wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can we be more clear on whether or not the featured gc will have not only a chance at five star Morningstar but past featured five star champs as well? I see people asking about this but I’m not sure a clear answer has been provided. So I spend a hundred bucks for 10 feat gc...does that mean that I might have a chance at a five star Stark spidey, doc ock, king groot, mephisto, and/or Morningstar?
    Omar wrote: »

Mike has already answered this
    edited October 2017
    He has tried to answe it by saying “this time it contains Morningstar”...and maybe sub featured? Need a definitive example or what we can expect when (five star pool -wise) when we spin. E.g. is there a Chance for a Stark spidey, kg, mephisto, etc....
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    @Omar Miike updated the description:

Something to note: Since this is the first Grandmaster Featured Hero Crystal, there is no sub-featured pool. When Blade is released as our next Champion after Morningstar, Morningstar will be the only Champion in the sub-featured pool, and when we release our next Champion after Blade, both Blade and Morningstar will be in the sub-featured pool. We're starting fresh!

The Sub-Featured Pool will only have a chance at the 5-Star Versions of previously Featured Champions.

So to answer your question, No. Previous 5* champions that have not been added to the basic pool will not be in the subfeature pool. And since is the first one, there will be no sub feature. Moving forward it will build with each release.
    Thank you!!
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    1% 5 star drop rate
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I when subfeature pool comes later this month it will contain 5* morningstar with 3 and 4* as well??