**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 1st 3 Thronebreaker daily crystals . Now I am proper excited .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

I became Thronebreaker 3 days ago and wanted to open some dailies before i start saving them.

The 1st one was a fully formed t2a , forgot to take screenshot and today these 2 . This got me hyped about my future dailies . Maybe soon a 10k 6* drop or fully formed t5cc ( 😂)

This gave me enough shards to open a dual crystal and pulled him . Hope he gets a grt buff soon .

What do you guys do ? Do you save for a week or 10 days and pop them or spin ? Or open it daily ?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Basically save them all as I have more than enough catalysts in overflow.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Basically save them all as I have more than enough catalysts in overflow.

Hmm ..same for me ..every catalyst in overflow . Might start saving.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Just open each day. I use the catalysts at a pretty good rate so I don’t usually have much in the inventory, but I have to save all my other catalyst crystals until I do big rank ups
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Save 5 then open
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I open regularly and don’t wait. The stuff I pull I tend to have use for immediately, and the few times I’ve held I haven’t seen a shift.

Only ~three months worth of data, but I’d estimate you have a 70-75% chance of pulling half a T4b/T4c, 10% T5b or 25% T2a.

The other 20-25% of pulls is most likely to be (in order) a full T4b, a full T4c, some larger fraction of T2a or a full T5b. There’s probably a 2-3% of 5K 5* shards and a very, very low chance of T5c frags or 6* shards (my guess would be <1%, but that’s just a guess). A full 5* champ would be a similar likelihood.

All anecdotal, but it underscores my rationale for not waiting to pop en masse.

Dr. Zola
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I open regularly and don’t wait. The stuff I pull I tend to have use for immediately, and the few times I’ve held I haven’t seen a shift.

Only ~three months worth of data, but I’d estimate you have a 70-75% chance of pulling half a T4b/T4c, 10% T5b or 25% T2a.

The other 20-25% of pulls is most likely to be (in order) a full T4b, a full T4c, some larger fraction of T2a or a full T5b. There’s probably a 2-3% of 5K 5* shards and a very, very low chance of T5c frags or 6* shards (my guess would be <1%, but that’s just a guess). A full 5* champ would be a similar likelihood.

All anecdotal, but it underscores my rationale for not waiting to pop en masse.

Dr. Zola</p>

Opened 1 more and got a full t4b again .. can't complaint but i understand what you said so may as well keep a track going further too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It depends if I'm trying to rank someone up or not. If I'm trying to rank a 5 star between r1 and r4 or a six star to 6r2, I pop them open as I get them for the t4b, otherwise I try to save up until I have at least five or seven
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I open them because i want to get lucky and i am in a t4cc/t4b/t2a drought.