**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision Aarkus is the best option against Miles Morales boss on Variant 7

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
I still think Vision Aarkus for some reason is still underrated. Some people view him as a defender but he is a lot more than that.

I have a R3 Aarkus and he helped a lot on V7, this is the best fight I did with him. He counters perfectly the final boss on V7.

He is the best evade counter on cosmic class by far! No synergies needed, no necessity for his sig ability as well. Easy and fun to play. His damage is also pretty good in my opinion.

https://youtu.be/u8SFDm5L9BE

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Used Aarkus myself and solo'ed him ..he is r4 here . I got to know how much damage he can deal when i got into his rotation , he was hitting 22k heavies. I had she hulk too in my team but wanted to try with him and didn't disappoint.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah, I usually try to advocate for him whenever I get the chance. He's actually a hard hitter with great utility.

I think there was a mesmerize or mix-master lane in Act 7 that I cleared with just Aarkus.

Jealous of your R3 btw.
  • Options
    Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

Yeah, I usually try to advocate for him whenever I get the chance. He's actually a hard hitter with great utility.

I think there was a mesmerize or mix-master lane in Act 7 that I cleared with just Aarkus.

Jealous of your R3 btw.

I used my Aarkus on that path too.
    I even soloed the Electro Luke with him:

https://youtu.be/z4jeZlxDO0Y

He is super versatile
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He's up there but Quake exists. If you can do it with a R1 lvl 1 2* Quake, it's hard to say anyone does it better. 😐
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    yup, even a 5R5 or 6R2 easily solos
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I was about to ask where that Quake meme was
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Etjama said:

He's up there but Quake exists. If you can do it with a R1 lvl 1 2* Quake, it's hard to say anyone does it better. 😐

Vision Aarkus does it faster than 2* Quake though but yea, Quake is my go-to counter for evade bosses and such.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Pedrof6 said:

ẞlооd said:

Jealous of your R3 btw.

He is super versatile
    Aarkus can solo Electro Luke ? How ?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Pedrof6 said:

ẞlооd said:

Jealous of your R3 btw.

He is super versatile
    Aarkus can solo Electro Luke ? How ?
    by chilling in the corner
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Nice fight for the V7 Mile's boss!

Parry, heavy or parry, MM work fine for any champ to deal with evaders where parry isn't gimped so this fight has a lot of options still. HT prefight with a 5* was very manageable so wouldn't say Aarkus is the best option, but yes, he seems to be a great option for working around the evade or if you don't have quake or HT.

Electro Luke has lots of counters and definitely Aarkhus wouldn't be my first option with that slow play style. Falcon crushed that fight in half the time and quake was also a good deal faster. If you gotta play like quake, might as well use her instead. Solid fight though. Just not my cup of tea when an R3 takes that long compared to other more viable options.