**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R3 Repost cause I’m a dummy

Mnguyen50Mnguyen50 Posts: 55
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Groot. Too OP
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    CMM or CGR. I personally would put Cull in contention too but CMM or CGR are clearly the top choices.
    I'd go with CGR since I like him more and I find CMM a bit stressful without synergy but CMM awakened has more utility and is a beast in the damage department too.
  • Mnguyen50Mnguyen50 Posts: 55

CMM or CGR. I personally would put Cull in contention too but CMM or CGR are clearly the top choices.
    I'd go with CGR since I like him more and I find CMM a bit stressful without synergy but CMM awakened has more utility and is a beast in the damage department too.

Even without CGR being duped is he worthy over CMM ? I’m just curious recently having pulled him his play style is new and they both seem even kinda so just needed some opinions and etc thank you!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus, cmm if prestige is a factor, but Corvus gets the most from the rankup, cgr will be the best of the 3 at punching up so I wouldn’t go for him
    Lvernon15 said:

Corvus, cmm if prestige is a factor, but Corvus gets the most from the rankup, cgr will be the best of the 3 at punching up so I wouldn’t go for him

Wdym punching up?
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    edited April 2021
    CGR without a doubt ... I myself have a 6* R3 CGR and I picked him over Corvus... as Corvus(somewhat) and CMM both need to be awakened but unawakened CGR is the top choice among the three. His damage is insane..have been using him in this moths side event..I prefer the Sp2 rotation of his and in 1 Sp 2 opponent is gone. He is great with suicides and without suicides..Whereas Corvus is much better with Suicides same as CMM is better awakened & with Synergy..Lastly, if you ever get him awakened his prestige is higher than the other two.
    MaxLee said:

CGR without a doubt ... I myself have a 6* R3 CGR and I picked him over Corvus... as Corvus(somewhat) and CMM both need to be awakened but unawakened CGR is the top choice among the three. His damage is insane..have been using him in this moths side event..I prefer the Sp2 rotation of his and in 1 Sp 2 opponent is gone. He is great with suicides and without suicides..Whereas Corvus is much better with Suicides same as CMM is better awakened & with Synergy..Lastly, if you ever get him awakened his prestige is higher than the other two.

Hmmm okay that does make sense thanks for your input
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Tough choice between CMM and CGR.
    Would slightly side CGR as he can crush through contents as Solo. Also, his damage might scale up by a lot with R3.
    Also, CMM without Nick is kind of stressful to fight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mnguyen50 said:

Even without CGR being duped is he worthy over CMM ? I’m just curious recently having pulled him his play style is new and they both seem even kinda so just needed some opinions and etc thank you!!
    Objectively, probably not although it's close. However, I personally would rank CGR over CMM.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mnguyen50 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Wdym punching up?
    He means doing fights above what you’d expect from his power level. I’m surprised no one has asked this; do you suicides? If not Corvus is out of the picture. I personally would rank 3 CMM because CGR is really good at fighting all power levels even at rank 2 but CMM gets a nice boost to finish fights quicker and her rotation is less stressful because you have to throw less heavies at rank 3.