**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Been wanting to awaken Warlock for a year but...

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
... I had to take CGR. (Nexus from a regular Cavalier crystal)

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    That's what awakening gems are for. These days it's harder to pull the champ you want then to get a 5* gem, which are available through all kinds of content and deals these days. Congrats on the new champ.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Warlock sig does next to f all but it’s good for lifecycle
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,356 ★★★★★
    Good call.

And congrats - both awesome champs; and Warlock doesn't really need his Sig to be awesome. Just the cherry on top...
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    JPeanuts said:

Corkscrew said:

That's what awakening gems are for. These days it's harder to pull the champ you want then to get a 5* gem, which are available through all kinds of content and deals these days. Congrats on the new champ.

^ Agreed, albeit he's pulled a 6* !! I didnt think Warlocks sig ability added that much to his already stacked utility? massive congrats on the CGR, game changer.
    JP
    Lol... My mistake. Although I would still say the same. 6* gems are truly rare. There is a greater likelihood of the availability of a gem growing than pulling the 6* you want again. Although shards are increasing so does the basic pool each month. And shards aren't increasing at the same rate.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Exciting, congratulations.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Wow!! Thats amazing.

I had 2 tech ags and since ghost was duped naturally, i gemmed my WL.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

... I had to take CGR. (Nexus from a regular Cavalier crystal)

You chose...wisely.